Igniters,

I run tests several times for my PR [1] and results [2] looks somehow
better than in master [3]. But the problematic test seems too flaky.
So, I cannot decide between 2 options:
1. Apply PR [1].
2. Ignore the problematic test.
(Unfortunately do not have a chance to investigate and fix)

Someone's opinion would be helpful here.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7142
[2]
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_Cache6?branch=pull%2F7142%2Fhead&buildTypeTab=overview
[3]