What is also interesting here is it specific to gmail or other email
providers are affected as well?

And what bothers me is that some messages seems to be undelivered to
my inbox. I even followed ezmlm instructions to request "bouncing"
messages and it worked fine. But it is inconvenient =(

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin