Igniters, i`l try to compare 2.8 release candidate vs 2.7.6,
last sha 2.8 was build from :  9d114f3137f92aebc2562a
i use yardstick benchmarks, 4 bare machine with:  2x Xeon X5570 96Gb 512GB SSD
2048GB HDD 10GB/s
1 for  client (driver) and 3 for servers.
this mappings for graphs and real yardstick tests:

atomic-put: IgnitePutBenchmark
sql-merge-query: IgniteSqlMergeQueryBenchmark
atomic-get: IgniteGetBenchmark
tx-get: IgniteGetTxBenchmark
tx-put: IgnitePutTxBenchmark
atomic-put-all-bs-10: IgnitePutAllBenchmark
tx-put-all-bs-10: IgnitePutAllTxBenchmark

cacheMode — partitioned
CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC
1 backup

1. wal = log_only 2. wal = none 3. persistence disabled.
Thanks Maxim for wiki page [1]

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8#ApacheIgnite2.8-Benchmarks

do we need some bisect or other work here ?