Hello, Igniters.

During Ignite meetup I took part in there was a request from the users.
They propose to create a custom spring boot autoconfigurer module for Ignite.
This module should provide a smooth injection of Ignite to any spring-boot
application.

I've implemented a tiny straightforward prototype of the module [1]
Examples of the usage of integration can be found in the example application
[2]

For now, the module provides the following features:

1. Starts Ignite node and inject it in the spring ApplicationContext if bean of
the type IgniteConfiguration exists in the context.
    This can be achieved in two ways:
        * create `IgniteConfiguration` from java code [3]
        * add `ignite.xml` file to the application context [4]

2. Starts IgniteClient instance and injects it int the spring Application if:
    * ClientConfiguration bean exists in the context [5]
    * `spring.data.ignite.clientAddresses` exists in the application
properties. [6]

I have a following questions regards new module:

    1. We have an extension initiative so where is the right place for the new
module?
    2. Do we have spring experts in the community? What other features for this
autoconfigurer module required?

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7237/files
[2] https://github.com/nizhikov/ignite-spring-boot-autoconfigure-example
[3]