Andrey,

I've looked through those changes [1] and now they look good to me.
Let's do the following:

1. Get a fresh TC.Bot visa
2. Merge these changes to the master branch.
3. After that and 3-day stabilization cherry-pick to 2.8

Should we wait for benchmarks? I think at this release stage any
additional benchmarks can eliminate our risks with extending scope.
We've already had one - [2] (2.7.6 compared to 2.8).

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.8#ApacheIgnite2.8-Benchmarks