For me it looks like some coincidence effect. I understand that we get
such behavior because deactivation works the same way as for
persistent caches. Was cluster activation/deactivation designed and
described for in-memory caches? Current behavior sounds for me a as
big risk. I expect a lot of upset users unexpectedly purged all their
data.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin