Ilya,

1. MVCC support requires code maintenance for other developed features
even if has not used and disabled. Currently, we've got an x2 level of
difficulty for implementation of new features.

2. It would be much easy to develop and support clusters with
mvcc-caches only rather than have a mixed configuration. With this
option we can dramatically reduce the amount of codebase removing from
mvcc-branch local, atomic, tx caches.

So, I'm +1 to remove it from the master branch and mark the current
API with @IgniteExperimental.