пн, 17 февр. 2020 г. в 14:18, Vladimir Steshin <vlads...@gmail.com>:

> > The only reason is the same implementation IgniteMXBean#active(boolean)
> > and Ignite#active(boolean). Looks like we have to choose whether to allow
> > user erase data unexpectedly or to change behavior of the API call.

Vladimir, those two interfaces (IgniteMXBean and Ignite) are decoupled and
must not share the same implementation. Internally, we can route the
methods to separate implementations. Or am I missing something?

For me the analogy is pretty simple - we do have to specify an additional
flag for 'rm' command, but we do not have any confirmation flags for
syscalls.

--AG