Igor,

The problem is - we need to pass this flag around the cluster for Server
Near Caches,
so that .NET near caches are started accordingly.

There are 2 kinds of Near Caches:
- On client nodes: created on every client node separately by calling
ignite.CreateNearCache
- On server nodes: created on all server nodes if
CacheConfiguration.NearCacheConfiguration is set

When user says ignite.CreateCache(new CacheConfiguration
{NearCacheConfiguration = ...}),
the whole config is sent to all server nodes, and .NET-specific flag has to
be included somehow.