Hi ,

Did anyone get a chance to look at this ?
Summary of the issue I am facing. :

We have a 3 node server cluster

A 4th node joins as a client with a continuous query on a Table A(
Transaction_mode = transactional ).

Now If I bring the client down and issue an update to the Table A within
failureDetectionTimeout 30000 , I get the following error and */this error
brings the server down/*:

"(err) Failed to notify listener: GridDhtTxPrepareFuture Error"
===================================
Basically the server , tries to update the record on the Table A, and tries
to  notify Client since it had registered a continuous query for Table A.
But since the Client Node has been brought down, it undeploys the
remotefilterfactory lambda. Hence the server is no longer able to complete
the
transaction .

*/This also brings the server down./
*