Hi Denis,

Thanks for your mail. I have subscribed to these groups now :

Mailing Lists

  *
u...@ignite.apache.org<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?u...@ignite.apache.org>
 for general questions about Ignite
(subscribe<mailto:user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org?subject=Subscribe&body=Please%20subscribe%20me.>,

 forum<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/>,
archives<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?u...@ignite.apache.org>)
  *
dev@ignite.apache.org<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@ignite.apache.org>
for contributor discussions
(subscribe<mailto:dev-subscr...@ignite.apache.org?subject=Subscribe&body=Please%20subscribe%20me.>,

 nabble<http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/>,
archives<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@ignite.apache.org>)
  *
iss...@ignite.apache.org<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?iss...@ignite.apache.org>
 for JIRA notifications
(subscribe<mailto:issues-subscr...@ignite.apache.org?subject=Subscribe&body=Please%20subscribe%20me.>,

 nabble<http://apache-ignite-issues.70530.x6.nabble.com/>,
archives<https://lists.apache.org/list.html?iss...@ignite.apache.org>)

Hope that is okay ?

>> Also, this last message "Server Node comes down with : (err) Failed to
>> notify listener: GridDhtTxPrepareFuture Error" that was added to the
>> moderator list and needs to be forwarded to the user list instead. Please
>> use the user list to report any issues or ask questions (dev list is used
>> solely for Ignite development needs).

Thanks for letting me know. Should I ask the question again on the users group ?

Regards,
Veena.