Zhenya, Vlad's message looks incorrectly. How about something like: "Not
all partitions were checked. Check of <number moving partitions>
partitions was skipped due to rebalancing is in progress. Please rerun
idle_verify after finish rebalancing."

пн, 23 мар. 2020 г. в 12:47, Zhenya Stanilovsky <arzamas...@mail.ru.invalid

--
BR, Sergey Antonov