Good Afternoon All

I was asked to forward this here by Denis Magda. I see in the 2.8 release that
you implemented importing of XGBoost models for distributed inference =>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10810?focusedCommentId=16728718&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-16728718Is
 there any plans to add distributed training, We are at a cross roads of
building on top of the C++ libraries an XGBoost solution, but if this is on the
roadmap maybe we will go the ignite direction vs the pure C++, and maybe we
might even be able to help and contribute.

Regards

Adam Carbone

Adam Carbone | Director of Innovation – Intelligent Platform Team | Bottomline
Technologies
Office: 603-501-6446 | Mobile: 603-570-8418
www.bottomline.com