Hello,

I wanted to discuss on merge process for PR in ignite modules when we are
migrating extensions.

I have created these 2 PR for ZeroMQ to migrate from ignite to ignite
extension repo and also to remove ZeroMQ from ignite repo.

https://github.com/apache/ignite-extensions/pull/5
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7240

Both the PR are reviewed and in approved state and I have merged the
changes for ignite-extensions.

I wanted to discuss if this is right time to merge removal of ZeroMQ module
PR from ignite repo or shall I wait for initial release of
ignite-extensions - ZeroMQ module?

Regards,
Saikat