Hi Folks,

Thanks, to Denis and Infra

Saikat,

with a slight risk of starting off-topic discussions about that, I
nevertheless would like to suggest using GitHub build-in merge tool for PRs
in the ignite-website. It always closes PRs, it closes right PR, so I find
this option less error-prone. Since Infra integrated ASF repos with GitHub
It is really easy to merge changes.

But still, if you find having apply-pr script useful by any means, sure, go
ahead. There are no restrictions there.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov