+1 (binding)

Checked and edited the docs. Nikolay, please double-check for the technical
accuracy. Also, I hid the page for now. Please make it visible (or ping me)
once the integration is released.

P.S.
these are the correct names of the artifacts
* ignite-spring-boot-autoconfigure-ext
* ignite-spring-boot-thin-client-autoconfigure-ext

the opening message of the voting thread uses the old ones.

-
Denis