Hello,

I have the following in my mind:
1. This checklist is for discussion and may be changed.
2. Commits can be squashed in the branch prior to asking a review, but
when the review is in progress a good naming may help to understand
the changes.
3. It's true that the commit message can be changed prior to merging
the master branch, but it's better to merge the PR with an initial
authored commit message `as is`.