Igniters,

Thanks for helping to put together our first roadmap for the rest of 2020
[1]. Turned out to be a handy source that should be appreciated by Ignite
application developers.

By looking at the page, it feels like we can plan a couple of releases:

   - Ignite 2.9 (early September) - it includes all the improvements that
   should be ready throughout May-July. We reserve August for issues fixing
   and final release steps.
   - Ignite 2.10 (late January 2021) - the release is for features that
   should be completed within the August-November timeframe. Considering the
   holiday season, we'll use December and most of January for final release
   procedures.

What do you think?

Also, is there anybody who is ready to take over release management tasks
for 2.9?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+Roadmap

-