I've found out that we have `ignite-compatibility` module. It already
has nice tools for launching different Ignite version simultaneously. We
can reuse these tools for SQL regressions detection.

I'm going to place the SQL regressions detection framework to this
module and add a separate TeamCity suite for it. We can run this suite
nightly to detect regressions problems early.

What do you think?

--
Kind Regards
Roman Kondakov