Hello, Igniters.

I introduced cluster read-only mode [1] and a new API for cluster state
change [2]. At the moment we don't have good test coverage for this
feature. I'm going to fix it and write tests and check that operations
are *denied
*in read-only mode:

   - data structures usage
   - cache create/clear/destroy
   - DDL requests
   - cache updates by task's execution / deployed service

And the following operations are *allowed *in read-only mode:

   - update of metastorage / distributed metastorage
   - updates to ignite-sys-cache
   - task's execution, but updates must be rejected
   - service deploy/undeploy, but updates must be rejected
   - data recovery on node join

I'll work under these tests in ticket [3].
Any objections?

BR, Sergey Antonov