Ilya, thanks a lot! What about tests? I found one flag that must be
supplied to boost.tests.
This flag should fix JVM crash of C++ suites on Linux.

Zhenya Stanilovsky and me have checked, that without this flag tests failed
with SIGSEGV early (boost catch this signal from jvm, but it is ok for jvm).
Flag is -catch_system_errors=no. I added it to CTest runner. You can
invoke it manually and using make test ARGS="-V"