+1 to Alex G.

>From my experience, the most interesting cases with Ignite rebalancing
happen exactly in production. According to the fact that we already have
detailed rebalancing logging, adding info about rebalance performance looks
like a reasonable improvement. With new logs we'll be able to detect and
investigate situations when rebalance is slow due to uneven suppliers
distribution or network issues.
Option to disable the feature in runtime shouldn't be used often, but it
will keep us on the safe side in case something goes wrong.
The format described in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12080 looks
good to me.