Guys,

In my opinion checkstyle rules definitely should be checked as early as
possible and by default should fail Ignite build.
But for exceptional cases (which was mentioned by Slava), can we add some
"Run custom build" parameter on TC to be able to exclude "checkstyle"
profile from "~Build Apache Ignite~" configuration? WDYT?