Anton,

well, strange thing, but clean up and rerun helped.

Ubuntu 18.04

====================================================================================================
SESSION REPORT (ALL TESTS)
ducktape version: 0.7.7
session_id:       2020-07-06--003
run time:         4 minutes 44.835 seconds
tests run:        5
passed:           5
failed:           0
ignored:          0
====================================================================================================
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.add_node_rebalance_test.AddNodeRebalanceTest.test_add_node.version=2.8.1
status:     PASS
run time:   41.927 seconds
{"Rebalanced in (sec)": 1.02205491065979}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.add_node_rebalance_test.AddNodeRebalanceTest.test_add_node.version=dev
status:     PASS
run time:   51.985 seconds
{"Rebalanced in (sec)": 0.0760810375213623}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.pme_free_switch_test.PmeFreeSwitchTest.test.version=2.7.6
status:     PASS
run time:   1 minute 4.283 seconds
{"Streamed txs": "1900", "Measure duration (ms)": "34818", "Worst latency (ms)": "31035"}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.pme_free_switch_test.PmeFreeSwitchTest.test.version=dev
status:     PASS
run time:   1 minute 13.089 seconds
{"Streamed txs": "73134", "Measure duration (ms)": "35843", "Worst latency (ms)": "139"}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.spark_integration_test.SparkIntegrationTest.test_spark_client
status:     PASS
run time:   53.332 seconds

MacBook
SESSION REPORT (ALL TESTS)
ducktape version: 0.7.7
session_id:       2020-07-06--001
run time:         6 minutes 58.612 seconds
tests run:        5
passed:           5
failed:           0
ignored:          0
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.add_node_rebalance_test.AddNodeRebalanceTest.test_add_node.version=2.8.1
status:     PASS
run time:   48.724 seconds
{"Rebalanced in (sec)": 3.2574470043182373}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.add_node_rebalance_test.AddNodeRebalanceTest.test_add_node.version=dev
status:     PASS
run time:   1 minute 23.210 seconds
{"Rebalanced in (sec)": 2.165921211242676}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.pme_free_switch_test.PmeFreeSwitchTest.test.version=2.7.6
status:     PASS
run time:   1 minute 12.659 seconds
{"Streamed txs": "642", "Measure duration (ms)": "33177", "Worst latency (ms)": "31063"}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.benchmarks.pme_free_switch_test.PmeFreeSwitchTest.test.version=dev
status:     PASS
run time:   1 minute 57.257 seconds
{"Streamed txs": "32924", "Measure duration (ms)": "48252", "Worst latency (ms)": "1010"}
test_id: ignitetest.tests.spark_integration_test.SparkIntegrationTest.test_spark_client
status:     PASS
run time:   1 minute 36.317 seconds

while relative numbers proportion remains the same for different Ignite versions, absolute number for mac/linux differ more then twice.

I'm finalizing code with 'local Tiden' appliance for your tests. PR would be ready soon.

Have you had a chance to deploy ducktests in bare metal?