In my opinion existing events EVT_CACHE_QUERY_EXECUTION_STARTED should be
deprecated and added two new for start and for end of queries which should
cover all SQL query types.
I have some doubts about provide text of a query even with hidden
arguments, probably it should be configured due to it could lead to
security leak

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D