Hello, Igniters.

Currently, in module ignite-zookeeper, that contains full implementation of
ZookeeperDiscoverySpi, also presents one class that looks like a little
snippet and I have some concerns about presence of this class in the module.

1) This class is a simple snippet-like implementation of TcpDiscoverIpFinder
2) It creates EPHEMERAL_SEQUENTIAL ZNode in root directory with json,
containing IP addresses of joining node.
3) It reads registered children znodes from root directory  and use these
addresses to participate in common TcpDiscovery process.

1) This class has nothing in common with ZookeeperDiscovery, but
2) It brings to module additional dependencies (apache-curator framework,
jackson and so on)
3) All of these dependencies are not required to ZookeeperDiscoverySpi.
4) The usefulness of it is doubtful, because we have already fully
functional ZookeeperDiscovery and use Zookeeper quorum as just simple store
for IP addresses without utilizing full zookeeper power is questionable
decision.

So I suggest to move this single class with tests to separate module in
ignite-extensions.

What do you think?

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy