Hi Denis,

Generally speaking, I believe that the schema-first approach natively
addresses the issue if duplicate fields in key and value objects, because
schema will be created for a cache, not for an object, as it happens now.
Basically, the schema will define whether there is a primary key or not,
and which fields are included in case there is one. Any API that we would
have must be compliant with this, so it becomes fairly easy to work with
data as with a set of records, rather than key-value pairs.

However, could you please elaborate on the relation between Ignite and ORM?
Is there a use case for Hibernate running on top of Ignite (I haven't seen
one so far)? If so, what is missing exactly on the Ignite side to support
this? In my understanding, all you need is SQL API which we already have.
Am I missing something?

-Val