Folks,

While Artem is unavailable, Mauricio and I keep pushing the new docs
project to the finish line: https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/preface

Overall, we hope to copy the last bits from the readme.io to the new
engine, document the release and contribution process, and settle down with
the search plug-in throughout the next week or so. The docs will be ready
by the time of the 2.9 release.

But there are some items that need the involvement of some of you:

   - @Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>, I heard from Artem that you
   are working on some .NET-specific tasks. Are you going to document the
   features added in 2.9
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13331>and is there is
   anything else you planned to move from readme.io?
   - @Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>, is there any chance you can
   document the new management
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12791>commands
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12791> the next week? Use
   me as a reviewer.

Once, all the features are documented and old pages are moved from readme.io,
I'll go ahead and merge the new docs to the master and ignite-2.9 branch.

-