Igniters, the new docs are released and merged to the ignite master
repository. Below are some further tasks. Use the "new-docs" label to
report any issues related to the new docs. Compare with the list below to
double-check if an issue is already reported:

   - Issues with the left-navigation menu behavior (Mauricio):
   - Issues with the stale content on the website (INFRA):
   - Issues with the automatic creation of a table of content (Mauricio):
   - Jekyll reports warnings during a transformation to HTML (unassigned):
   - Detection of broken links (Mauricio):
   - Document docs contribution and release processes (Denis):
   - Redirect traffic from readme.io (Denis):
   - Creating generic K8 docs (unassigned):
   - OpenShift installation docs (unassigned):

-
Denis