Andrey, thanks for firing this !
Sasha it`s unclear for me « These part consists of two processes: statistics
collection process itself and acquiring statistics by the client. »:
*  I agree that in both cases local statistics are useless.
May be we need more informative use cases for such statistics usage ? Can
someone append additional columns (possible not presented in index) statistics?
*  Client — can you unfold this term ?  If this means — ignite client node ?
Does sql best plan is chosen in request starter node ? If so — what about this
client with limited cpu here?
*  « If there are no statistics in all of them - client will choose random   »
— not random but affinity concerted isn`t it ?
*  « After getting statistics client will cache it and server node it to renew
statistics from same node. ​​​​​​​»  I don`t understand this approach, can you
clarify it plz ?
*  Whats the storage mechanism for client node statistics?
*  Can we use thin client without discs in such cases?
thanks !