Hi Igniters! Here's the video from our 1str Q&A session:
https://youtu.be/EUKNYUUPTRw
Many thanks to speakers, experts, and attendees.
Please share, what do you think of the format? I hope, next time someone
will make us a little presentation of their case :)

Slides
Communication via Discovery by Ivan -
https://go.gridgain.com/rs/491-TWR-806/images/2020-10-08-Communication_via_Discovery.pdf
What you can learn from your distributed data? by Ravil -
https://go.gridgain.com/rs/491-TWR-806/images/2020-10-20-Distributed_ML.pdf

Cheers,
Kseniya