Denis, Alex

It's a bit confusing for me of having the main dedicated branches for
documentation (ignite-2.9-docs, ignite-2.9.1-docs etc.) instead of
keeping docs in the release branch. The drawback of freezing all the
documentation in the release branch is not good for our users also.

We already have the ignite-extensions will it be better to create a
dedicated repository (like ignite-docs) for the Ignite docs only? I
see the following advantages of this approach:
- release and documentation branches have the same name;
- the ignite-docs master branch always corresponds to the latest Ignite changes
- scope is not frozen by a happened release

WDYT?