Hello Mikhail,

I see that now only Ignite dependencies are marked as 'provided', however,
it makes sense to move all libraries being integrated to the 'provided'
scope (for example, the Apache Camel dependency for camel-ext and so on).
This is how it is currently done for the spring-autoconfigure, and I
believe we should be consistent here: either always freeze the integrations
versions, or always assume a user will provide them externally.

Thoughts?