Igniters,

Can you clarify the issue statuses according to the Apache Ignite
Roadmap [1] and the 2.10 Apache Ignite Release? Here are some major
issues which are expected to be included in 2.10 with the unknown
status:

- Distributed environment tests [2] (Nikolay Izhikov, Anton
Vinogradov, Ivan Daschinskiy)
Will all related issues be included in the 2.10?

- Native persistence defragmentation [6][7] (Anton Kalashnikov, Sergey Chugunov)
Are we on the last mile with this for 2.10?

- Consistency-related improvements for atomic caches [3] (Alexey Scherbakov)
Do we have the JIRA issue? Will the issue be included in 2.10?

- Tombstone objects during rebalancing [4] (Alexey Scherbakov)
The issue [4] is in progress state. Will it be finished prior to code freeze?

- SQL runtime statistics (Konstantin Orlov)
Do we have an IEP for this or JIRA issue?

- ML Model export/import [5] (Alexey Zinoviev)
- Will the issue be finished?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+Roadmap
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-56%3A+Distributed+environment+tests