Igniters,

It's a pleasure to see that many more of us started contributing to the
Ignite documentation once we migrated from readme.io. The new docs plus a
growing number of contributors willing to keep the docs accurate, complete,
and valuable for the users is a significant achievement for our community
and project!

So, what's next? To avoid the docs' quality to fall into decay, we need to
treat their quality as seriously as we treat the quality of the overall
Ignite implementation. Please follow two simple rules if you're improving
our pages:

   1. Always check your changes against an app/service that corrects typos
   and grammar issues before submitting a pull-request. I use Grammarly
   <https://www.grammarly.com> that has a free tier.
   2. Make sure your pull-request is reviewed by a contributor with
   technical writing experience (presently, that's just me, but two more
   experts are about to join the community). We prefer pre-commit reviews.

Also, don't be discouraged if X% of your text is revised! We, contributors
with technical writing experience, want your contributions and can't
document anything unless you share details. But more than that, we want our
users to have fewer hiccups and headaches while building Ignite apps with
the help of professionally written documentation. The latter should be our
common goal. I hope we are on the same page.

Happy to answer your questions and clarify any points.

-