Hello!

You can override these values (module, suites) values when running a suite
on TC. Can you please run these ones which need to be changed individually
on TC, make sure they run without errors and contain all the needed tests,
and link to these runs in the ticket? Then I can modify the suites to fit
those.

I'm not sure that class shadowing will work as we want it to work, e.g., we
now have two IgniteCacheQuerySelfTestSuite6 with the same FQDN, I'm not
sure if maven/TC is going to pick both or just one.
Maybe they should go to a different package, e.g., testsuites/core for
every suite already present in indexing/spring/etc. Maybe you can rename
them just now? This will mean a lot less of work reconfiguring suites.
In TC configurations, suite names are simple class names, not FQ, so no
changes may be needed at all.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev