Hi Denis,

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I was looking for a way to spread the security context to all cluster
nodes when a thin client(sqlline) gets authenticated.
I tried to see if I can use node attributes or user attributes to pass the
information to other nodes. When a cluster of ignite server is already
formed, this will not help as attributes will not be available on remote
nodes.

The node attributes cannot be changed at run time and the attributes will
be available to remote nodes only when they join the cluster.

So I wanted to know, if there is any other way to do this ?
I checked your poc PR for reference,
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/7375

In thin client case authenticate node will not be called but authenticate
method is getting called.

Regards,
Vishwas