Hi Kirill,

It looks like the PR has been merged - thanks a lot for the effort!

A couple of things:

   1. Can we get rid of the word "demo" in the module name? It looks like
   this is an artifact from the times when it was merely a prototype. This is
   not the case anymore.
   2. The command structure seems a little bit convoluted. How about we
   flatten it and get rid of subcommands? Instead of 'node start' we can have
   'node-start', instead of 'config set' - 'config-set'. We can then group
   them in the help output so that it's clear that some commands are related
   to each other. What do you think?

-Val