Hi Maxim et al,

I’d like to share my interim status on Ignite 2.10 documentation work.

   - The following PR’s  *[list #1]* are reviewed and, when the changes are
   accepted, ready to be merged, including 4 important features.

   - I’m pretty sure that I’ll collect and put together information for
   most of the following tasks *[list #2] *by the end of the next week,
   including 3 important features.

   - I’d kindly ask your help with the following items *[list #3]*,
   including 2 important features.

So, for the sake of documentation completeness, I suggest finalizing our
doc work next week.

Regards,
Nikita

*[list #1]:*

* IGNITE-13968 Add snapshot events documentation pages

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8642

* Add documentation for new checkpoint, cluster and cache metrics

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8652#pullrequestreview-567256761

* Update docs and examples for kubernetes module [IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13796?src=confmacro

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8532

* TDE - Phase 3. Documentation [IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13659?src=confmacro

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8446

* Add documentation for the cluster performance profiling tool [IMPORTANT
FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13854?src=confmacro

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8663/files

* Document Persistent store defragmentation [IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13674?src=confmacro

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/8465

*[list #2]:*

* Documentation of cache warm-up strategy [IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13385?src=confmacro

* Documentation update on JMX default configuration removal [IMPORTANT
FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13606?src=confmacro

* Document control.sh indexes manipulation commands [IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-13285?src=confmacro

* Add command to control.(sh|bin) to get an arbitrary SystemView

* Add a metric for processed keys when rebuilding indexes

* Add tracing of SQL queries.

* CPP: Implement Cluster API

* C++: Thin client transactions

* .NET: Thin Client: Service invocation

* Thin client Java API - async API

*[list #3]:*

* Document --tx control script commands [IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11747?src=confmacro

* Document a new command control.sh --cache check_index_inline_sizes
[IMPORTANT FEATURE]

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-12955?src=confmacro

* Add command to control.(sh|bin) to get an arbitrary Metric

* Add events for snapshot operation state

* Support cluster snapshot security permissions

* Add event for node validation failure.

* Output IgniteSystemProperties via ignite.sh