Igniters,

I've updated the PR with `dotnet-new`-based [1] examples delivery.

Instead of downloading the entire binary or source package,
users would be able to run two simple commands:
    dotnet new --install Apache.Ignite.Examples
    dotnet new ignite-examples

I've uploaded a pre-release package to nuget.org, you can try it like this:
    mkdir ignite-examples-test && cd ignite-examples-test
    dotnet new --install Apache.Ignite.Examples::2.11.0-alpha20210121
    dotnet new ignite-examples
    cd Thick/Cache/PutGet
    dotnet run

Let me know what you think.