Folks,

You all are going in circles, and the fact that we started another
discussion thread in addition to the following one [1] won't help to bring
us together. Presently it's black and white, polarized opinions. Go and
talk. Verbally. Come up with a common ground.

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Ignite-3-0-development-approach-td49922.html
<http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Ignite-3-0-development-approach-td49922.html>
-