Hello everyone!

I found that a forced rebuild of indexes does not work correctly. If the
indexes were rebuilt once, then nothing will happen each time a forced rebuild
is attempted. Also, if during the first rebuild of indexes (before the
checkpoint) we call a forced rebuild of indexes, then we will execute it
sequentially after the first. It seems that we need to fix this.

I suggest not to allow (throw an exception) to start a forced rebuild of
indexes until the previous one completes.
And, of course, fix the ability to launch a forced rebuild of indexes.

I want to do this on ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-14321.

Sorry, the thread was without a subject.
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/-td51935.html

WDYT?