+1

I missed our progress on the extensions frontier. Great to see more
capabilities added to the Spring framework support.

Several questions (but, I fully support the release of the extensions):

   - How is the performance stats ext is different from the profiling tool
   released in 2.10?
   - I've created this tutorial[1] a while ago for the Spring Data
   integration. Would you advise updating it considering any new features
   (such as thin-client support)?
   - Don't you want guys to submit a talk to the Ignite Summit[2]? It can
   be a "hitchhiker guide to the Spring support in Ignite" or "Using Profiling
   to Solve Performance issues in Ignite". Happy to help with an abstract.

[1] https://www.gridgain.com/docs/tutorials/spring/spring-ignite-tutorial
[2] https://ignite-summit.org

-
Denis