Hi,

My name is Xi Wang and I am a developer from Clobotics. For now we are testing
the performance of ignite, and the way we are doing is to insert some tables
and then write sql queries to check the running time.

I am trying to add some windows functions into my query, something like
over(partition by something order by something). I use it very often on SQL
Server and Oracle, but I never succeeded when using ignite. I saw some posts
from ignite community saying that windows function was not supported, and the
post was from 2018.

So could you please tell me whether windows function is currently compatible to
Ignite or not for now? If the answer is yes, could you send me some examples?
At least I couldn’t found anything on google.

I would really appreciate your help.

Bests,
Xi