An interesting suggestion I heard today.

The minWalArchiveSize property might actually be minWalArchiveTimespan - i.e.
be a number of seconds instead of a number of bytes!

I think this makes perfect sense from the user point of view.
"I want to have WAL archive for at least N hours but I have a limit of M
gigabytes to store it".

Do we have checkpoint timestamp stored anywhere? (cp start markers?)
Perhaps we can actually implement this?

Thanks,
Stan