Hi Vishwas,

I added the following to my global Maven settings.xml file in the .m2
folder:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0";
          xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd";>

<profiles>
   <profile>
     <id>myprofile</id>
     <repositories>
       <repository>
         <id>my-repo2</id>
         <name>your custom repo</name>
         <url>https://repository.ow2.org/nexus/content/repositories/public/
</url>
       </repository>
     </repositories>
   </profile>
 </profiles>
</settings>

I get the same result on running the "mvn clean install
-Pall-java,all-scala,licenses -DskipTests" command line:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ignite-jta: Could not resolve
dependencies for project org.apache.ignite:ignite-jta:jar:2.10.0: Failed to
collect dependencies at org.ow2.jotm:jotm-core:jar:2.2.3 ->
org.ow2.carol:carol:jar:3.0.8 ->
org.jacorb:jacorb:jar:2.2.3-jonas-patch-20071018: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for org.jacorb:jacorb:jar:2.2.3-jonas-patch-20071018: Could not
transfer artifact org.jacorb:jacorb:pom:2.2.3-jonas-patch-20071018 from/to
maven-default-http-blocker (http://0.0.0.0/): transfer failed for
http://0.0.0.0/org/jacorb/jacorb/2.2.3-jonas-patch-20071018/jacorb-2.2.3-jonas-patch-20071018.pom:
Connect to 0.0.0.0:80 [/0.0.0.0] failed: Connection refused: connect ->
[Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <args> -rf :ignite-jta

Raymond.