Hi! And what about creating "download" page for thin clients? I
created issue for this

Btw, to be honest, I was unable to set up website with working
download page locally.
May be instruction is incomplete, but locally everything works fine
except download page functionality.
I've tried to develop this section by myself but failed because of this.