Hello, Igniters!

I've recently stumbled across an issue where some tests can't be run locally
due to the absence of some entries in "classnames.properties" file.
For example, TcpRestUnmarshalVulnerabilityTest can't be run locally because
"classnames.properties" lacks
org.apache.ignite.configuration.EncryptionConfiguration and
org.apache.ignite.configuration.PageReplacementMode. On teamcity, however, such
tests pass without any problem, because "classnames.properties" is also
generated by org.apache.ignite.tools.classgen.ClassesGenerator during
process-classes phase in maven build.

I propose removing this file, as it is generated during the build which means
it's a pointless job keeping it up-to-date in the repository. Also it's
impossible to tell right now if it is or it is not up-to-date (without
executing ClassesGenerator).

Kind regards, Semyon.