Hello!

Do I understand correctly that voting did not succeed due to insufficient
participation? Can you post the vote results?

I have checked examples and it indeed works.

I have a list of things to do before the RC4:
Please copy over examples directory and pom.xml to spring module 2.2.
There's no reason why spring data 2.0 should have examples but spring data
2.2 should not.
Release a single zip file called spring-data-all-ext-1.0.0-src.zip with the
zipped source. No reason to post the same source 4 times if we are
releasing them all together.
Put all files in archive in spring-data-all-ext-1.0.0-src/ directory. Top
level in zip archive should have just 1 directory.
README.md should not be a Readme of Apache Ignite. Better keep it short and
write something about what's Apache Ignite Extensions and where to get them.
Remove scripts/ directory and .gitignore.
Make mvn -Pcheckstyle,check-licenses validate pass - currently it fails.

I promise to help with release voting agitation if these points are met.
They will also increase the quality of release greatly.

I can file a ticket with these steps if you like, or you may track it
yourself.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev