Igniters!

I suppose it is time to release pyignite 0.5.1. There are few good features
available and some users are eager to try it.

1. Added ability to record clients' events by event listeners. This is a
quite agile mechanism, and it allows writing custom metrics, tracing and
debugging.
2. Added debug logging

When implementing these features, I have found and fixed a few bugs thanks
for excessive logging and events. (see release notes of [1]).
Also I want to implement one minor feature that can be useful (ability to
set handshake timeout).
I am going to implement it in a few days. [2]

Full list of tickets for release is here [3]

I think that code freeze will be at 15:00 UTC 07/23. And on monday, 07/26
we will publish a release candidate for voting.

WDYT?
--------

[1] -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-15102
[2] -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-15118